Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
been thinking about this too. I had thought it was not a good idea for street bike but... I have been reading some interesting posts regarding pods over on an EX500 forum and it seems that crosswinds and water are not as big of an issue as I thought.... of course that was for the EX500 but... can't be that much different running them on the SV.

I think Spears racing sells pods and maybe BMC

·
Registered
49 Posts
syntheticton said:
been thinking about this too. I had thought it was not a good idea for street bike but... I have been reading some interesting posts regarding pods over on an EX500 forum and it seems that crosswinds and water are not as big of an issue as I thought.... of course that was for the EX500 but... can't be that much different running them on the SV.

I think Spears racing sells pods and maybe BMC
What forum?
My little brother has an EX500 and he's looking into performance upgrades and this sounds interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Knox_Dragon Slayer said:
What forum?
My little brother has an EX500 and he's looking into performance upgrades and this sounds interesting.
http://www.ex500riders.com/

good EX500 or Ninja500 forum... tell him pay attention to member FOG... that guy seems to be the biggest source of knowledge on there... I think he is a veteran EX500 racer ;)

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Northwind said:
BMC do make suitable pods, so do K&N... I'm inclined towards BMC, they make the best stock replacement filter for the SV after all, but I'm not sure.
yeah... I might look into getting a set over winter and just get some HUGE mains... might as well while I am playing with jetting anyway  ;) BMC would probably be a safe bet

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
What jets would normally be recomended? Especially with a holeshot slip on. I know it could vary on where you live and all that but ive never messed with carbs and am thinking about this this winter so just looking for starting points.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts