Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Power Wheels or Pocket bike: which is better

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pocket Bike or Power wheels

if you 'think' big wheels are better, vote for powerwheels(and you will be called a bacon hater)

only one can be king ;D

·
Registered
414 Posts
no comparison homie

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mabey we should have a race at the mid-south rally to see what reigns supreme.... oh wait, somebody 'cant' go.....:thefinger:

·
Registered
428 Posts
well played, sir.

i can't even gather myself to formulate a witty comeback.. i can only smile and shake my head while making the "id like to strangle you" motion.

i'd still like to meet you guys and get lunch, but i we'll see.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
"Better" for what purpose? I know I'd pick a pocket bike myself, but if it's a gift to a kid or something there would be other considerations.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
Clumsy kid or does the kid have some "athletic tendencies?" Is the kid nice and sturdy? If yes, then the bike would not be out of the question, IMHO. Though, if the kid likes the Power Wheels better why make 'em ride the bike. Know what I'm saying? But if the kid really likes it (and what kid doesn't, really), and appear to be of a sturdy build, I say go for it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i feel like you have to go back to your childhood in order to answer the question. it may be different for some, but i couldn't imagine anything cooler than having the jeep powerwheel when i was younger.

lol. that first sentence almost sounds too deep. not the intention. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts