Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Question is which bikes get ridden more Naked or S models.

2000 SV Naked 62,000 miles
1999 SV Naked 57,000 miles

Both equiped with Rifle Superbike Fairing

·
Registered
571 Posts
'03 naked - 15,500
'05 svs - 20,500

and i can see the debate already. what about people that have streetfightered their svs? is it naked or still technically an s?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a poll: Mainly about handlebar height, what are the end results of how many miles you drive?

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
so why not ask who puts more miles on people with handle bars or clip-ons. because the naked v. s thing is out the door. people have s modles with bars nakids with clip-ons visa versa.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
~10,000 miles with standard bars
~20,000 miles with clubman bars
~38,000 miles with below the triple clip ons

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Six Chin Skinny said:
~10,000 miles with standard bars
~20,000 miles with clubman bars
~38,000 miles with below the triple clip ons
Damn, I didnt know you had 68K on that bad boy.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I like to ride, brother... 8)

I've been really impressed with the general lack of problems thus far. Just general maintenance and upkeep with a hack for a mechanic (myself :-[). Says something about the build quality of Japanese bikes, even a no frills budget bike like the SV.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
IIRC, there was a guy in Britain who racked up around 200K miles on a standard; similar mileage from a courier on socalSVrider, but I think his bike got squished by a cage...

·
Registered
571 Posts
acedeluxe said:
how the hell did you get 20k+ on a '05 :eek: :eek:
i ride it. and that is from the middle of february until the middle of november.

plus my secret agenda is to catch RandyO. ;) but i really don't see that happening.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
dirt bike bars 11,000 miles

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.