Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading one a while back and I thought that's where it was. Maybe it was and it's just not there anymore. I knew I should have printed it out.

Anyway, I have all the necessary pieces to make my own nanometer. I'm soon going to sync the throttle body's, but I sure would like to read over it again. I saw a few other writeup's, but I liked that one the best, and it was specifically for 2nd gens.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops ;D

G

·
axeman said:
I remember reading one a while back and I thought that's where it was.  Maybe it was and it's just not there anymore.  I knew I should have printed it out.

Anyway, I have all the necessary pieces to make my own nanometer.  I'm soon going to sync the throttle body's, but I sure would like to read over it again.  I saw a few other writeup's, but I liked that one the best, and it was specifically for 2nd gens.
You might want to look here. It is for the SV1000 but I can't imagine its any different for the SV650.

http://www.sv1000.zyns.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1642&highlight=throttle+body

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nope, it's not on my portal YET. I have a cab sync tool here and I'm about to do it on the '02. Let me look around - I saved the instructions somewhere.

- Jason

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that will definately work. but it's not the one that i read before. the one that i read before answered my below question.

on my 05 there appears to be two vacuum nipples to choose from. would you know which one to use? or would they both do the same thing?

thanks,
mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts