Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought two small clusters of blue led's. I was thinking of putting one under the rear tail and the other somewhere in the front. Its for coolness and better visability from other drivers too.

What do you guys think i should do?

a. wire to a source where they will always be on.
b. wire to brake lights
c. should i wire to a switch

N

·
0 Posts
Leave 'em all the time. It's not like they're gonna burn out, and it would simplify the wiring considerably.

;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Check local laws lots of states classify blue light as emergency vehicle only and thats a hefty fine.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I saw a guy the night on his GSXR1000 and had blue leds in the rear wheel well and under the gas tank.  I thought they looked great.  I am thinking of wiring up the green ones for my k3 silver. 

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what should i tap into then? i know theres a wire near the battery that i connected my veypor unit too thats on all the time. can i use that one?

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
I would tap into the wires that go your lamp over the license plate... that is what I ran mine off of. I had 2 blue ones on bottom of my undertail that looked cool 8)

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
mario60185 said:
that light is always on? what about the front light?
all lights should be all the time on except signals unless you have them setup as running lights

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just got them wired. im gona wait till night time to mount them though cause during the day i cant really see where they are beaming too. at night they should look bad ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts