Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I am retarded, but I can not seem to find any online places(U.S.A. wise) to order a Devil exhaust. Also, if you all would be so kind as to post a place to buy a Holeshot exhaust that would be swell. Thank you in advance. :D

EDIT. Sorry, forgot to mention, a place cheeper than the holeshot website direct. :? :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Art Vandelay said:
I know, I am retarded, but I can not seem to find any online places(U.S.A. wise) to order a Devil exhaust. Also, if you all would be so kind as to post a place to buy a Holeshot exhaust that would be swell. Thank you in advance. :D

EDIT. Sorry, forgot to mention, a place cheeper than the holeshot website direct. :? :)
I know Irfan at Wildhair Accessories carries Devil products: www.whaccessories.com Even if it's not listed on his site, just shoot him an e-mail or call. Holeshot only sells direct to my knowledge, I've never seen another distributor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are the double tuning exhausts available for an '05, I can't seem to find any info on them...you know....it's the one with the 2 cans!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts