Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.whaccessories.com/RickySV650VA.jpg

i'm kinda really liking that headlight setup, how its simple but yet unique looking, the simple windshield really gives it its looks, along with a lil of the brackets showing.

i've looked all over for it, but i can't seem to find anything on it. or where i can buy it

does anyone happen to know anything about it?

· Registered
3,841 Posts
That's a headlight setup from a Buell Lightning, you can find them in the Harley Davidson dealershop. The headlight assembly with the grill and flyscreen will run about $220.

I'm not sure what kind of brackets the picture has showing, they may be custom.

· Premium Member
14,958 Posts
It's from a Buell Lightning XB9/12. These prices were when I did mine 1.5 years ago so if the prices have gone up I don't give a chit not do I care to hear they went up.

The Buell parts are these: (you get them from a Buell dealer and not me, look in the yellow pages under Buell or Motorcyce instead of PMing me.)
Y0421.1ADA - Headlight Assembly - $64.35
M0645.1ADA - Mount Headlight - $23.55 (this holds the flyscreen on)
M1600.1ACMW - Windscreen Kit w/decal (black) - $59.95 (you can get also order the colored one's too)
M0023.1AJAYT - Headlight Grille - $39.95

And if you invert the stock naked headlight brackets the lights simply mount right up. (if you want other style ones don't ask me I don't have them. Google it yourself)

You just need to make some spacers from PVC or something to put between the lights and the headlight bracket (not mounted here).

Bolts and nuts came from Home Depot or Lowes (again look in your yellow pages)

I've since added on the Buell Lighting Grill too.

And the bar end mirrors are by Motrax from Cycle Gear - $59.99 for the set, also available in sliver too.
And not to be a huge dick but please don't send me endless PMs how to attach this to your bike, how to wire it, where I got what blah, blah blah. I'm not your mother and don't want to hold your hand thru the process. Please. :rolleyes:

I figured it out on my own, mounted it and it wasn't that hard so give it a go and surprise yourself.

· Premium Member
14,958 Posts
And the blinkers are from Cycle Gear, I don't remember who made them, how much they cost or where you can get some too.

· Registered
95 Posts
Anyone have a diagram or write up for the wiring? Also any suggestions for the turn signals?

I have a 07 I plan to do this with this summer and I am looking for any help I can get from you guys who have already done this.

· Registered
53 Posts
wiring is easy enough. either get your self a meter and test the wiring, or look at what color the stock wires are and compare that to the new setup. Though if memory serves, its black to black then white to yellow and yellow to white...but don't quote me on that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.