Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
OEM you got the big boys, Ron Ayers, Oneida Suzuki, and Arizona Motorsports (now RideNow.com), etc.  Aftermarket it depends on what you are looking for.  For general items Kneedraggers.com has always treated me well, Newenough.com for apparel, the guys at DSRPowersports.com are local here and they'll treat you well, if you're looking specifically for the SV we carry quite a bit of stuff at SVRaceShop.com or if you're looking for non-maintstream european items you can check with Irfan at WildHair Accessories (whaccessories.com).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you guys know if you can buy the stem of the mirror or do you have to buy the whole thing? I dropped my bike in the garage and the stem of the mirror snapped in half. :( :'(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered a new mirror off ridegear.com

ron ayers wanted $35 for a new one. :eek:
ride gear had it for $20... :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
911TurboS said:
I just ordered a new mirror off ridegear.com

ron ayers wanted $35 for a new one. :eek:
ride gear had it for $20... :D
ugh, I payed 50 smackers for a replacement mirror through my dealership when a piece of my old ass barn decided to drop on my bikes mirror. Thank god it didn't damage the fairing, except for a really small gash on the tip of my windshield she's still purty.

It was kind of funny though I woke up that morning and found a mirror resembling the one my brand new bike sitting snapped in half on the dining table and I kept denying the fact that it was from my bike. Ohhh, doesn't life hand you some srewballs when you barely have your bike for 3 weeks and it gets damaged for no reason. :D

god dang it, I wasn't angry but just like "WTF, why me?" :-X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts