Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's what i thought i remembered as well but its not there???? It should be in the bottom right beside the "quote" button, correct? It's not there. Obviously when I posted this thread i looked immediately for it and it wasn't there then or now.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I banned from editing? I'll try not to make as many mistakes if someone will give me another chance.

·
Super Moderator
8,582 Posts
Posts can only be edited for a limited amount of time, then the edit button disappears. I am not sure the time limit, the Admin would know.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Edit button disappeared recently. I don't see it at all either. I mentioned this in a post a few days ago, it's not the ops imagination.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i didn't there was a time limit to go back into a post to edit or change. okie doke. maybe changes have to be approved?

·
Super Moderator
8,334 Posts
i didn't there was a time limit to go back into a post to edit or change. okie doke. maybe changes have to be approved?
30 days for edit. i hated that about for sale posts too since Id keep getting hit up by people for old ass threads

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have experienced the same since I joined the forum: edit function is disabled, once you send a post it's no longer editable.

·
Registered
30 Posts
One of my first posts I tried to post pics and the links were incorrect. I tried to go back and edit with no luck. I just assumed it was due to me being a newbie and needed higher post count to edit.
Guess it wasn't just me.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Works for me too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.