Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wondering, i bought an 03 sv1000 naked on wednesday, beautiful bike, i love it (you know how it feels, right?)
My question is this: Where are all the 1000 owners in this forum? i see that 99% of the posts are for the 650's. Is there something terribly wrong with the 1000's that noone likes em? or is it the affordability of the 650's? ??? ??? ???

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
the 1000 is a girly girl bike if you didn't know.

·
Registered
799 Posts
This site just isn't so much a 1k site. It was around before the 2nd gen's hit and at that point I think many people with 1k's went to http://www.sv1000.zyns.com/ or possibly stuck or went to TLplanet. There are a few regulars around that have 1k's. My suggestion is to hit up the above linked site if you haven't already. Great site with LOADS of info on the 1k and a very international feel to it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks frayed :)

i guess ill be seeing you all, from my rear view mirror!!! SUCKER!
GIRLY THIS ..!..
hahahahaha...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really, only reason i bought the 1000 is cause it was $5300 brand new, sold as an "overstock", cause its an 03. plus im a pretty tall guy and i would make the bike look like a bicycle.
You wanna be an idiot like making stupid remarks such as small dicks and girly bikes, this forum is not for me, even more so any serious people that are into motorcycling. Dont be bitter, just ride god damnit!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
There are a few of us with 1K's on this site. The zyns forum/faq is useful for tech info, but it's also based in the UK. Don't let 'em get to you, they're just envious (especially jimdaddy).

·
Registered
687 Posts
svfool said:
im confused. is he pissed or not? later, dude. enjoy the bike.
i was woundering the same thing ??? you guys started F-ing with him so quick i dont think he got the joke . enjoy the bike man

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
BobbyBaba said:
really, only reason i bought the 1000 is cause it was $5300 brand new, sold as an "overstock", cause its an 03.  plus im a pretty tall guy and i would make the bike look like a bicycle.
You wanna be an idiot like making stupid remarks such as small dicks and girly bikes, this forum is not for me, even more so any serious people that are into motorcycling.  Dont be bitter, just ride god damnit!
dude, it's a joke, we like to have fun here

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
people with small penis's buy those too ;D
Mine still made you gag. :eek:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
In seriousness, there are 1K'ers on this site, just not the majority.

Here is my bike:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
dude, you gotta wash it every once in a while ;)
I thought you said you liked the "manly" scent. LOL

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Novadesigns said:
Huh? It looks pretty clean to me.
LOL...dude, he meant something other than the bike. lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts