Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking on google and ebay and I just cannot find this piece. It's an offset bracket that looks just like the ones circled in this picture:

The radiator bracket isn't important, but I cannot find the frame bracket anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
I assume you need them to replace a bend unit?

I would suggest to get some motosliders for fully faired SV's, they replace those exact mounts with an aluminum slider assembly.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
He's got an SV1000. Motosliders don't make them for the 1k's (since they're no longer being produced). IIRC Nucular (who did the prototype design for Motosliders) is working on a set for 1k's, but doubt he'll do more than a few runs.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have sent out 3 sets for the SV1000 and am just waiting on feedback from the people that got them. If that all goes well, I will have another dozen sets ready for sale. It will probably be once I get back from the rally.

Here is a link to the post I made of the prototype. The actual version has rounded pucks and zinc coated bolts. I will try to post up a picture later.

http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=100278

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.