Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm swapping out the rear shock with a busa shock, thus the rear will be lowered some and I want to get it back to stock or maybe even slightly higher.

I've seen tons of offers for lowering links, but I'm yet to find any riser dogbones for sale.

I've searched ebay, googled and even searched the threads here, nothing definitive and if there was a link it's dead.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
where can I get rear risers/dogbones?

I'm swapping out the rear shock with a busa shock, thus the rear will be lowered some and I want to get it back to stock or maybe even slightly higher.

I've seen tons of offers for lowering links, but I'm yet to find any riser dogbones for sale.

I've searched ebay, googled and even searched the threads here, nothing definitive and if there was a link it's dead.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where can I find rear risers/dogbones?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: where can I get rear risers/dogbones?

I got mine on ebay last year. Raised the rear 1/2" with my 636 shock. Turn in is quicker now:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Re: where can I get rear risers/dogbones?

found a supplier in Germany, which happens to be where I am thus eliminating extra shipping as well

I'll bookmark the eBay store for future reference

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I posted it in three forums because some people only check certain ones

thanks for the link

1 - 12 of 12 Posts