Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find the plastic thing that replaces the rear seat? I have no idea what its technically called but I need one. I will never have anyone on the back of my bike and the second seat just looks dumb....

HELP

thanks

oh yeah and i have a blue 05 naked sv in case that matters...

love you all!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
Asking questions is not stupid.

Asking questions means you are ignorant and ignorace can be cured.

Stupidity is terminal ... it cannot be cured!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Currently said:
Asking questions is not stupid.

Asking questions means you are ignorant  and ignorace can be cured.

Stupidity is terminal ... it cannot be cured!
good point... that one is used on me at work all the time!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys i checked it out and found one on ebay but its more than the one on that site you told me to go to. Anyhow I also did a search and found some fancy ones that look more like the ones on the gsxr but fit an sv. What do you think go with the flat one? also for those of you who have one how is the color matching?????? I'm very picky about that stuff!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
OEM factory color matches depending on how much sun your bike saw ... does have some fitment issues.
Check out a post from MagpieTear on how he resolved it.

As for 3rd party stuff, you actually have to communicate with the posters that actually have them.

Use the search function for cowls and PM the people that have them.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
girl_on_a_blue_SV said:
Hey guys i checked it out and found one on ebay but its more than the one on that site you told me to go to. Anyhow I also did a search and found some fancy ones that look more like the ones on the gsxr but fit an sv. What do you think go with the flat one? also for those of you who have one how is the color matching?????? I'm very picky about that stuff!!!!!
If you want the clor match to be exact, get the stock one from Oneida Suzuki. The ebay stuff never seems to be just right.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Jimmie said:
for almost 3 times the price you could order a Targa 189.95
Hope it comes with a $150 rebate taped to the inside, and an apology for the bad color match and cheesy "Targa" decal. LOL ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts