Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to TrueValue and Advance Auto Parts so far and neither has it. Can anyone tell me a big-name store that for sure carries it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
414 Posts
LOWES- right next to the wd40

·
Registered
167 Posts
I went to a few Lowe's stores around Denver and they stopped carrying it but said they do still have it online. That's another option for you anyway

·
Registered
61 Posts
I work at a roofing supply yard and the boss just orders boxes of it for our crane trucks.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
As said ... Lowes.

While I was there the last time I just bought a 1/2 dozen cans

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
If it held up better after getting wet I might try using it but it rains nearly everyday down here in the summertime.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
my local cycle shop (Bob's) has it, and reasonably priced.

a.s.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I bought a box of 10 a few weeks ago from Lowes. :D

·
Registered
796 Posts
4.18 at lowe's. check their website's store locate for stock availability.

·
Registered
835 Posts
If it held up better after getting wet I might try using it but it rains nearly everyday down here in the summertime.
I've been using the TRI-FLOW from Ace Hardware with the same results, once it rains better relube .

·
Registered
252 Posts
Lowe's in Concord NH sells a 11oz. can for $4.18.....such a deal!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I went to our local Lowe’s store today only to find an empty shelf spot for the product. The price is just over $4. One of the hardware workers called over a manger who then scanned the bar code to tell me that “four cans are on order”. I then said to him “does it make sense to only order four cans, when the empty shelf spot can hold at least twelve cans or more”? “Is it not obvious that this is a high seller since all the other items around it are fully stocked”? He then said in a slow southern accent “well how many cans do you need”? I said “one, but if you only order four the chances of me finding any on the shelf is unlikely”. “Well, alright, I’ll order a few more”. I wonder what that meant; like maybe two or three additional cans.

No wonder it’s never in stock.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts