Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 with a Bridgestone Battlax 020 on a stock rim in the stock size on the rear rim (my pickup is mounted on the rear brake rotor). Apparently when you upgrade your firmware, you lose all that info (wheel circum), including the gear ratio's. To save me the hassle, just wondering what you guys measured your circumference at.

Y

·
0 Posts
athflying79 said:
I have an 02 with a Bridgestone Battlax 020 on a stock rim in the stock size on the rear rim (my pickup is mounted on the rear brake rotor).  Apparently when you upgrade your firmware, you lose all that info (wheel circum), including the gear ratio's.  To save me the hassle, just wondering what you guys measured your circumference at.
All tires are different... and its something that you should update with tire wear. ;D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yellow Nudist said:
All tires are different... and its something that you should update with tire wear. ;D
No way, once I make my first measurement...it's staying the same till I get a new tire!!!!!!!!!! I figure it averages out in the end. I guess I'll have to actually measure again.

On a slightly different note.....They have really changed the options since I last updated my firmware. I haven't had a chance to drive with it yet, but the analog gauge feature seems pretty cool. I personally prefer analog style to digital anyway. Lots more choices and options that were never there before in other areas as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts