·
Registered
1,973 Posts
syntheticton for a fully faired model

nudist's Bunny bike for naked

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sorry I don't have any pictures but about 4 years ago I was at a salvage yard and they had an sv650 dual sport. Rm forks longer shock dirt bars acerbis enduro head light knobby tires it was wild.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
donniej said:
this weekend if i have time. it's getting pretty close. I spent a few hours welding it together yesterday, I'm almost ready to put the top on...
Looking forward to seeing it. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Jimmie said:
Sorry I don't have any pictures but about 4 years ago I was at a salvage yard and they had an sv650 dual sport. Rm forks longer shock dirt bars acerbis enduro head light knobby tires it was wild.
This?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
donniej said:
Some pics of my bike next to Brad's...
(and some ghey copper ones too  ;D ).
A little bird told me that one of those "ghey" copper's waxed you in the 1/4 mile once... (even with a fat guy onboard).

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
tonyjuliano said:
A little bird told me that one of those "ghey" copper's waxed you in the 1/4 mile once... (even with a fat guy onboard).
Yea but I don't remember being able to even see you in my rear view mirror when the roads got twisty ;)

Remember Tony, all that vinyl adds power ;D

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
donniej said:
Yea but I don't remember being able to even see you in my rear view mirror when the roads got twisty    ;)

Remember Tony, all that vinyl adds power  ;D
Vinyl is the secret answer to all things...

·
Hall Monitor
2,762 Posts
novakane said:
omg i love this pic, stupid question, is this sv dirtbike able to go like, 120mph just like it would on the street with this set up?
Judging from the rear sprocket, no.

But it'll probably pull some incredible 4th gear wheelies...

Bill

1 - 20 of 58 Posts