Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
How close you can get? Im glad to hear you're not the one inside then....

Hop on the bicycle and see how close you can get, just find some cover once you have a visual on the building.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I was sitting at home last night watching the news and saw there was a high-speed chase with a vehicle assault on an officer (dude rammed the door the officer was using for cover with the car he was driving), followed by a foot pursuit and shots fired. This was all about 2 miles from me. Almost reminded me of living in LA.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahhh, so you're the mastermind...
Despite popular belief, training and violent tendencies, I'd never do such a blatantly irrational act of violence.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i really don't think that way about you at all. just funnin.
Its all good. Theres a fine line between controlled and uncontrolled violence. I walk the line on the side of controlled constructive violence and its easily mistaken as uncontrolled. So I get comments like that all the time, always have. It keeps the people I work with on their toes and I just laugh to myself when I hear such things.

Supposedly the situation is over with. Two asian hostages taken away. 12 people dead. A mere 4 miles from my house.

I'm so sick of hearing reporters saying "high powered rifle". The ignorance of the media enrages me.

A reporter on CNN on the street interviewed a girl I slept with. Highlight of my day.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I'm so sick of hearing reporters saying "high powered rifle". The ignorance of the media enrages me.

A reporter on CNN on the street interviewed a girl I slept with. Highlight of my day.
Aren't all rifles high powered?

I used to date a girl that was occasionally on CNBC, def. cool to look over at the TV and see that. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Settled at 13 people killed, shooter shot himself. 99.9% of the time thats how it goes.

And now the media is filled with civvy interviews and as always, with any kind of negative situation, the masses ALWAYS, always, say the EXACT thing "this kind of thing never happens here". No sh!t people.

I know the news will always be the news, so yeah yeah I shouldn't be surprised.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aren't all rifles high powered?
If it goes bang, then yes.

Earlier a CNN reporter was talking about this "rifle", and said it had an aiming device with a glass rectal. Yes. Rectal.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts