Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a distinct advantage to getting the newer forks? '05 - present? I've read quite a few fork swap threads, and I can't remember anybody mentioning the pros-cons of each fork...

Also, I would be swapping these to an '03 N. I think it'll bolt right on?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Are you buying the whole bike, or just the forks?

If you buy the whole bike, and are parting it out, let me know. I'm in tulsa for the next few weeks and I could come over and scavange some off ya.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you buying the whole bike, or just the forks?

If you buy the whole bike, and are parting it out, let me know. I'm in tulsa for the next few weeks and I could come over and scavange some off ya.
I'm thinking about it. If I do, I'll let you know, definitely. I have a 2nd gen, so I won't be able to scavenge that much for my own bike.

nope. :)

96-99 750.

I like how he says this superbike is ready for supersport class.
Oh, son of a *****. Somebody please tell me there isn't a significant difference between these and the '05-'07 fork styles.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm sure these would still be a massive improvement over the stock system, but damn...I hate to put on a set of forks that are not quite what I wanted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.