Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from just north of Seattle, WA.
I've been on this forum for about a month now and figured its time to get to know peeps. I'm a rookie rider. As a matter of fact just got my endorsement but my bike needs a radiator or radiator fix so haven't had a chance to ride yet. We had snow on Friday Apr 3 2009 up here in Western Washington so I dont feel too guilty for not being out there on the road. But then we had 70 deg weather on Sat and Sun so i was pretty upset then.

I have in the garage an 03 sv650s. I picked up the optional fairings but they're beat up and will need some work and time which i have plenty of both.

Well that's it for now I guess. No clever line so I'll just say, peace out mayn!

·
Registered
157 Posts
welcome. I'm am another noob but from the other side of the country, chillin in VA. Good luck on getting your bike up and running, the whole riding season is in front of you. I just had my 2005N delivered to me yesterday, unfortunately I have to wait for the title before I can get plates or register it. It is sitting in my driveway making me crazy.

·
Chief Greeter
28,544 Posts
Hi rlsk_sm, Welcome to SVR. What color is your 03?

Invest in some motosliders.

Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
28 Posts
hmm stop by on the next pnw riders meet, usually a good time and good food, always happy to see another sv

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
welcome from spokane! got 9 inches of snow on thursday in the montains, around 7 in town. i've gotten around 350 miles on my SV so far this year though.

welcome to the site!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys.
funkadelicturkey i know the feeling i waited about a month for my title. After I received it I took my sv to a big ass parking lot and managed to find the only place where there was a curb and smashed right into it. I hit on my right side w/enough force to mess up my radiator. Good thing i had the lower fairings for a lil protection. The mounting brackets snapped off and the fan is a lil tweaked and the neck/lip is leaking. So yeah... I shoulda just waited til i had some more experience but i was sooooo anxious now I'm paying the price.

eddiemon: my sv is silver and I WILL DEF invest in some motosliders

ebrunelle: i just joined the pnw riders forum so as soon as i'm up in running i'll def meet up, nice to know there are fellow svers on both sites.

what up sdobbs20, yeah u guys have had it tough on the other side. thats great that you've been able to ride some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts