Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering a slip-on for my 05 standard. What brands have addressed the fitment issue? Did the fitment problem start in 2004, because of a lowered sub-frame?

M

·
0 Posts
I just purchased an M4 for my 05 SVS. When talking to "Pipe City", they told me that the M4 is the perfect fit for SV or SVS. Pipe City - Great to deal with. Seem quite knowledgable.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Two Brothers pipes have no fitment issue with the second gen. I intalled a "03" pipe on my 04 and it was the easiest mod I've done yet.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice to see ya over this way lyonz.:)

D

·
0 Posts
Does anyone know the link where you can hear the sound of diff. pipes on an SV? thanks. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
dano18 said:
Does anyone know the link where you can hear the sound of diff. pipes on an SV? thanks. :)
It was avid's site, but it's not up at the moment. There is a thread that shows where he's had some problems with his hosting switch and time issues, so I don't think it'll be up until someone else takes the reigns or he gets some extra time.

http://forum.svrider.com/index.php?topic=46154.0

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr. Black said:
Nice to see ya over this way lyonz.:)
Good to see you too, Mr. Black. Don't know if you have free time during the week, but if you do, PM me when you want to go for a ride! And if you need any help breaking in helicoptors, PM me for that too! ;D

·
Registered
326 Posts
If we ever get cought up again then we get some free paid days off during the week otherwise I work monday through friday.:(

As far as exhaust goes and the fittment issues I have never heard a bad thing about M4 or Holeshot as far as fit.

·
Registered
238 Posts
dano18 said:
Does anyone know the link where you can hear the sound of diff. pipes on an SV?  thanks. :)

http://www.sv650.org/

click "goodies"

Holeshot isn't listed.....but I prefer the sound AND looks of this slip-on. I think most of these companies need to come up with better looking logos. :) Big ol tacky and colorful stickers take away from the looks of a nice bike. My opinion.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think most of these companies need to come up with better looking logos.    Big ol tacky and colorful stickers take away from the looks of a nice bike.
AMEN!  I was just thinking that the other night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts