Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous owner gave me this Givi windscreen with the bike. I don't like so, I was going to put it up on Ebay, but I don't know which model it is. Measured across its' widest point it is 18.5" and from the top of the clear bit to the top of the headlight cut out it is ~14.5". From Givi's website I would guess that it is A755.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have the same one, looks like a A755.

You can paint it to match the color of your SV. IMHO - I'd keep it, you might change your mind someday and wish you had it. Or, hang on it to for a friend who has an SV.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same one, looks like a A755.

You can paint it to match the color of your SV. IMHO - I'd keep it, you might change your mind someday and wish you had it. Or, hang on it to for a friend who has an SV.
Honestly, I just think it is too big and ugly to put on my SV. I like the looks of the Holeshot Flyscreen or I might go the Buell headlight/ flyscreen route.

What would be a good asking price? I do not know how often it was used, but it looks like new, just dusty from sitting in the garage. I've found new prices between $175-235, but no used ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts