Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Seca 2 maybe? late 80s early 90s model ???

my best guess.

That is why people need trucks! What a tool to haul a bike on the roof of the car.

·
Registered
290 Posts
No. it is a two stroke with chambers. Wish i had a closer picture.

Could it be a a RZ350?

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Yep, pretty sure it's a Yamaha RZ350

·
Registered
290 Posts
I thought it was a 400 bandit at first also, but it is a stroker with exhaust chambers.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Benda said:
someone needs to post the picture of the dude towing a motorcycle with his car, but the motorcycle has one wheel in the trunk and the rear wheel is on pavement.

that's some rofls
I followed a guy with that setup, except it was with a pickup w/canopy. It was GREAT! Kept me awake for 4 hours on the road.

·
Registered
29 Posts
RZ350 missing bodywork, my bet. If they were brit cars I would go with LC350, they had nakeds across the pond I think.

saw photo of late 80s chrysler sedan running down some interstate with ATV 4 wheeler sitting sideways on trunk with pallets or something for a platform. And not enough rope to be safe.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Marc was closest...pretty accurate.

That is an early- (1985 or earlier) Yamaha RZ350, original red & white trim turned to a rat-chique, with the original flyscreen fairing and chin fairing removed.

When in good shape, probably one of the most fun bikes of the Eighties...even more fun than my new SV in some ways...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ben Jammin' said:
Why do you care so much?
I am posting a reply and an opinion. I thought we were allowed to do so on a FORUM!!! ::)

If we arent allowed to do so then why have a forum, i thought it was for information and opinions about the information. Is it not Ben?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.