Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something funny is going on with the system, because when I click on the new subscribed threads in my user CP, it will say last reply being yesterday or today, but if you click on the actual post it will be a 2-3 month old post. what gives? ???

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
something funny is going on with the system, because when I click on the new subscribed threads in my user CP, it will say last reply being yesterday or today, but if you click on the actual post it will be a 2-3 month old post. what gives? ???
AFAIK, they are all polls. Voting in a poll bumps the thread it just like replying to the thread does.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Too many SVRiders, trapped in a winter funk, because the snow/sand/salt covered roads are not safe or fun to ride on, with thier beloved motorcycles buried in the garage/basement/shed/living room.

I rode to work today. :) And yesterday. :)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Honestly someone has to tell the the f'in new noobs that if you have to look back more then 5 or 6 pages DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's old phucking news!!! The worst are the ones that search for a topic find one they like make a response to OG poster or someone else in the thread and post it with out knowing that the f'in thread is 8 to 16 months old!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts