Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

What is this part called???

819 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Nycsv

Can't seem to see what number it is or?.........

See less See more
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
Home Depot sells grommets of many sizes as well as previously stated, hardware stores. May not be the exact thickness, but you should be able to find one much cheaper.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.