Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
That would be a grommet.
Doesn't look like it's available separately but you might be able to find something similar or close at a hardware store.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I search suzuki grommet on bikebandit and they're there. And the search continues!
But thanks a ton for helping me on what they're called.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
You could measure the grommet and see if you can find something close in size...
Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, if you search suzuki grommet it's there, but not bike specific. So I'm assuming they all fit any tank etc? There's Suzuki Grommet for fuel tank for $12

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
Home Depot sells grommets of many sizes as well as previously stated, hardware stores. May not be the exact thickness, but you should be able to find one much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
You're looking at the Fuel Tank schematic, but I believe you should be looking at the Frame Cover schematic. There are two grommets used for this piece, part # 09320-08018 (CUSHION, FRONT). Good thing is they are less than $2.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dude go to home depot or lowes (lowes, preferably, IMO) and look for anything round and rubber that is approximately the same shape. Whittle it down a bit with a knife, cut a groove around the circumference and drill a hole through the middle and you have your grommet. Or just hunt through a selection of grommets at a nice hardware or automotive store until you find the right one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts