Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Here are some of my top picks.

Vincent black prince.

Honda rune.

Honda dn-o1 "everyone knows it's a scooter you can't step through but it was marketed as an automatic motorcycle so it counts!"

Suzuki B-King.

Victory Vision.

Last but certainly no less ugly!

Suzuki Gladius!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Here are some of my top picks.

Vincent black prince.

Honda rune.

Honda dn-o1 "everyone knows it's a scooter you can't step through but it was marketed as an automatic motorcycle so it counts!"

Suzuki B-King.

Victory Vision.

Last but certainly no less ugly!

Suzuki Gladius!
Call me crazy, but I actually don't mind the Gladius and the B-King..

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The B-King is like a puppy. It has strange, overgrown proportions. But how can you stay mad at it? It's so crazy.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Hmmm... I like just about all of those bikes. OK, maybe not the Bimota, and those car-engined monsters don't count.

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
There is no single ugliest bike ever produced, as each bike has had a buyer that found it to be attractive. I remember when the Mantra came out in the 90's. I thought it was a cool looking bike simply because it bucked the trend in bike fashion. I similarly like the B-King, for much the same reason. I think the Victory Vision is a hideous amalgamation of curves and plastic, but know a guy that owns one and absolutely loves it. A coworker of mine rides and loves the Beemer that NONo posted, but more for its form-over-fashion design than anything else. The Honda PC has a near-cult following for its looks. They laugh among themselves for riding a scooter on steroids, much like we laugh at ourselves for riding a girl's bike.

Though I think the Gladius was hit by every limb as it fell from the top spire of the Ugly Tree, it is true that it isn't the worst out there--beauty is in the eye of the beholder, er, uh, rider.

(edit)

Jim--

You gotta admit that beast is pretty cool, especially after you read the story about it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts