Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As for me, my velcro goes bad first. I'm about to replace the velcro for the third time. I'll probably never wear out my soles first since I usually have a set of walking shoes waiting for me at my destination. I'm curious to hear how others have had their boots fail on them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
the waterproof membrane, 'cept (so far so good) on my Gore-Tex lined BMW Allrounds. i live and ride in vancouver, so the rain is the big challenge...

·
Banned
296 Posts
As for me, my velcro goes bad first. I'm about to replace the velcro for the third time. I'll probably never wear out my soles first since I usually have a set of walking shoes waiting for me at my destination. I'm curious to hear how others have had their boots fail on them.
My feet

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
my boots just "wear out" kinda like a helmet, they become so loose fitting that I just need to buy new boots, sometimes some stiching gives way,

velcro on boots ?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I always end up seperating the rubber "sole" from the leather foot of the "boot". Then I have to use "shoe Goo" to glue the 2 back together again. My Joe Rocket's have been repaired 3-4 times this way. Had it with my Sidi's and A*'s too. Somethin about the way I walk/ride I guess....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.