Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

what exhaust is this?

2K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  Red Sea Pedestrian 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what exhaust this is? and if you have it I will trade my less than 500 miles m4:)

#13 ·
Novadesigns said:
Man you people are so rude. Why don't you try to help the guy out instead of picking on him. Not everyone has time to hang on on the forums 24/7.
what do you suggest we do? post a pic of every exhaust available for the sv? or maybe for motorcycles since people fabricate connections to put exhausts from other bikes onto the sv.

perhaps if he remembered to post the pic, we could have, and would have, answered him with a serious answer.

get off your damn soap box

#14 ·
easy easy. lets not get into one of these again. i think the point is that one can simply say "dude, you forgot a pic, can't help ya without one" as opposed to "dude you're a fucking moron go burn in hell". the guy just hiccuped, he said he'll be back with a pic.

#15 ·
stranger said:
what do you suggest we do? post a pic of every exhaust available for the sv? or maybe for motorcycles since people fabricate connections to put exhausts from other bikes onto the sv.

perhaps if he remembered to post the pic, we could have, and would have, answered him with a serious answer.

get off your damn soap box
Just tell the guy to post a photo, or paste the link, or upload the photo to http://forum.SVrider.com/photoalbum/ or something...

I think we all, at some point in time, have sent an e-mail and forgot to include the attachment... it can happen to any one...

Just cut the guy a break..

Marcos

#17 ·
easy easy. lets not get into one of these again. i think the point is that one can simply say "dude, you forgot a pic, can't help ya without one" as opposed to "dude you're a f***ing moron go burn in hell".
i dont think anyone was insulting him. there were jokes made about the lack of pic. he checked the thread for the first time since he posted it and realized his error. please forgive us!

#18 ·
stranger said:
i dont think anyone was insulting him. there were jokes made about the lack of pic. he checked the thread for the first time since he posted it and realized his error. please forgive us!
you are forgiven :) now go stand in the corner and think about what you did. hey completely offtopic, but since this post is sorta lacking one anyway... where did you get your avatar from? just curious how pics like that come to be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.