Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I named her...Suzi

Full name: Suzi Suzuki

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
no name, I really like my bike but it is just a piece of metal at the end of the day and perfectly replacable. Sorry! :(

·
Registered
551 Posts
shes just my "baby"
of couse shes a girl also.

·
Registered
197 Posts
"awww ya"

because thats what I say every time I see her :roll:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't get a chance to name it... I just get a huge :-D on my face and then I end up riding it. Maybe one of these days the grin will leave and I'll have time to name it....

Come to think of it... if that day comes, I'll have a new ride :-D

·
Registered
203 Posts
The dealership I bought my bike from gives all the bikes names before you buy them. my yellow 2k5 650 was named Rose and I decided it was a good name. Though "tokyo rose" was the the name the gi's in ww2 gave to many of the english speaking female japanese broadcasters that spread propaganda. A yellow rose is supposed to symbolize friendship and freedom. I never gave my new car a name, prolly cuz it doesn't really feel like it has too much character, but I used to name my old cars; my 64 chevelle was ernie(my friends named it) and my 64 cutlass was the bananna peel(cuz it was yellow and it did nice posi burnouts).

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've only named one inanimate object...my conceal carry gun.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I named my bike Trixie. The idea came from one of my kids favorite TV shows, where a character by that name always is told "Gosh, you're pretty!" by all the boys around her.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a name for it, but cannot reveal it just yet. When I'm finished working on it in the next couple of weeks I will pull the sheet off. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
MagpieTear said:
I named my bike Trixie.
I have a friend that named his Viffer Trixie- after a stripper. His current bike; SV1k is named Roxy- also after a stripper.
Everybody says mine looks like a baby Duc, so he's Rubber Ducky.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My SV's name was Sybil. I haven't learned my S4's name yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
MagpieTear said:
I named my bike Trixie. The idea came from one of my kids favorite TV shows, where a character by that name always is told "Gosh, you're pretty!" by all the boys around her.
Fairly Odd Parents.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Blue, of course.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts