Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

14461 - 14480 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installed a Scorpion street Extreme pipe, and it sounds absolutely wicked. Of course, riding without the baffle bc I do not take many long rides. Also just installed a Fender Eliminator. Exhaust tape is going on tomorrow or when I have free time.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
A Vespa?

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Hey, vespas are a world wide icon of freedom, sex, and spaghetti and meatballs!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Bought new 525 46-T sprocket for GSXR swap. Now all I need is TWF for machining.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Wrapped pillion seat in matching brown. Parked beside some other girl bikes.

I feel like if this picture was taken in the states it would be cbr1000, streatchhhhed busa and a blacked out ninja with monster decals.

to me yall Canadians are responsible and less frequently overcompensating:)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I feel like if this picture was taken in the states it would be cbr1000, streatchhhhed busa and a blacked out ninja with monster decals.

to me yall Canadians are responsible and less frequently overcompensating:)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Although no stretched out Busa for me (yet), the Fireblade and blacked out Ninja (sans Monster decals) were sleeping last night :)

You're practically an honourary canuck anyway, Murf <3

·
Registered
205 Posts
finally got around to changing my sprockets and chain today 45 tooth rear and tried out a 16 tooth front. spent an hour and some change trying to shorten the new chain since it was a 120 link... got fed up, went to harbor freight, spent 15 bucks on a chain breaker, had it apart in 5 minutes. Anyone who comes across this, do yourself a favor and just buy the tool.

old not pretty stuff

new shiny stuff

and yes I had to re use the clip type master link form the old chain because the new one came with the rivet type and I dont have that tool yet. I am going to get a new one though that way in case I want to change back to the stock ratio, i wont have to deal with buying another link.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Brought my detailing box out of storage... so I polished my helmet (lol...) and seat cowl.

Epoxied old S fairing back into 1 piece.

Started filling some of the ugliness on the front fender.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ordered the dual h4 headlight relay from EasterBeaver today. While I could have done this myself and saved myself some $$$, there is some piece of mind that EB's stuff is top notch.

14461 - 14480 of 15863 Posts