Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

12861 - 12880 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks might not be a valid high priority when deciding between two tires of differing performance, but it is nothing to be ashamed about that you like the way yours looks.

Form follows function. If it performs well, it probably looks good too (though the reverse isn't always true....cough* BFGoodrich...)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks might not be a valid high priority when deciding between two tires of differing performance, but it is nothing to be ashamed about that you like the way yours looks.

Form follows function. If it performs well, it probably looks good too (though the reverse isn't always true....cough* BFGoodrich...)

·
Registered
74 Posts

Lol very true! From all the reviews and articles I read about the Angel GT's I decided to try it out. So far idk if this is a placebo or not but it feels more grounded? I'm trying to find the right word but I just feel more planted. I know those two adjectives are synonyms but I can't think of another word lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Found out I over filled last oil change juuuuust enough to cause some problems. :BangHead:

Time to pull out the little suction pump and remove 50-125 cc.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Got it cleaned up for my upcoming track days this weekend with TrackAddix at Motorsports Park Hastings. Tomorrow: Swap out the flat bars for the stock clip-ons, tape lights, remove plate, mirrors, yadda yadda yadda... :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
last week,

Ariete alu-rub grips black (glad i didn't not choose the aluminum color) I love them... I bought the SV last month with some random grips that were falling apart. I bought the suzuki alu-rub bar ends off eBay (5-10$) and the grips from eBay for 40-45$ I also adjusted the throttle play to 2-4mm, made sure it doesn't rev up when i turn the bars fully.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Used my heated grips for the first time this season. Wasn't really necessary, but figured, "hell, I got 'em, use 'em." Ended up being too hot on low, so I "pulsed" them on way to work. Was glad they still worked after my install last winter.

12861 - 12880 of 15863 Posts