Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

12821 - 12840 of 15865 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I have a feeling the fake brembos were more about having a sense of humor (and maybe a bit of boredom) than trying to impress someone. I thought it was pretty funny when he posted them.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
I'll be mounting these *real* Brembos (paid $125 for them) on my Harley project. Surely you can do better than that.
Those aren't really *real* brembos either. Those are the cheap of the cheap. Cast BS to make you feel cool that you have brembo.

You want these :)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Lord willing, my chain and sprockets will be here today. I have a ride with my church fellowship tomorrow and it's a GREAT route....

I ordered the parts on Wed and paid to have them here by 3pm today.... But the USPS tracking # doesn't work!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Lord willing, my chain and sprockets will be here today. I have a ride with my church fellowship tomorrow and it's a GREAT route....

I ordered the parts on Wed and paid to have them here by 3pm today.... But the USPS tracking # doesn't work!
Is it a tracking number or a reference number? Ref #s have a different section on the tracking page.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
hehehee.... I should have known... This is why I do business with SV Racing Parts.... THeyr'e THE ONLY thing I can count on it seems!

THey got here in time and then I got my clock cleaned having them put on.. $170

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ditto on SVRP. I once thought I had an issue with their service, because a part was a week overdue. Turns out my wife just got it first and put it in the garage without telling me.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Valve clearance check = still in spec (started to get tired of checking and always finding it the same......)

TPS = still in spec

Uh, and then some other stuff

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
You guys are just jealous of my wheelie bar :p

Things have just gotten really stale with the SV, you know? I just thought we'd try something "different".. hopefully bring the spice back into the sack.

I had to straighten the subframe :) Now I don't look like I'm constantly turning left! .... just slightly left :(

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Cleaned and adjusted my chain. Also cleaned 3 months of filth off the back wheel. Adjusted shifter pedal height.

12821 - 12840 of 15865 Posts