Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

12321 - 12340 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts

Oh, yes. That's a functional cup holder.
As ridiculous as I see those to be, I can actually see the practical purpose behind them and could use one a couple times a week. Did you buy it somewhere or just make it?
Edit: after actually looking at it im gonna guess you bought it. Can't see anyone putting that much effort into making their own haha

·
Registered
683 Posts

Not exactly all today, but over the past 3 days I got help in welding on the exhaust (was a cut pipe) and assistance in snapping off the original handlebar mounts so I could put on the clubman. The welding was out of my skill level and I guess I'm too much of a girl to break stubborn bolts...but became relieved when even the men were having issues. Ready to play hard.... ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,066 Posts
Added new used bodywork to my buddys track bike and finished the tach and lights setup. Still need to connect water gauge but nfg about it really ImageUploadedByMO Free1370126970.019342.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
New plugs (....pretty sure everyone knows which one came from the front :))

And finally got around to polishing some of the bolts that had a rough winter.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Last couple days I removed the old tank protector, washed it, added a Progrip tank protector and blue reflective rim stripes

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Changed my oil today just in case I decide to take a trip tomorrow. I'm undecided, but I may leave for Florida tomorrow on the SV. I may also just decide to play Skyrim all week. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. :lmao:

Since my fibula is still broken, it would probably be smarter to stay home... But I've got an itch to ride somewhere. I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Changed her oil, cleaned & adjusted chain, cleaned up the wheels (who knew... turns out they were silver hahaha), installed case covers, finally installed seat cowl... I think I'm in love haha

12321 - 12340 of 15863 Posts