Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

11221 - 11240 of 15863 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,127 Posts
soldered and assembled the S headlight connector from easternbeaver into my N harness. Tested lights but ran out of time and didn't get a chance to throw the whole fairing on.

today i get to tow my nsr and crf to my new playpen and continue with the sv rebuild.
really need a blue left tail.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Finishing up my GXSR front end conversion. Just need to bleed the brakes and clean up the wiring and make sure to tighten all the bolts. This conversion has been a mild pain due to all those 'little things' you may not think of. So this conversion has dragged on longer than expected(waiting on misc parts). I will be very happy to start riding again :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
I know, right, can someone help me with figuring out how to make them normal screen size?? I'm sending them from my iPad, is this why? 😒

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
698 Posts
Ditched the PO's lower fairing and replaced it with a used OEM chin fairing, as well as new motor mount bolts where the lowers' J-brackets were. Mmm, much better looking.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Got home and noticed a 'hissing' noise coming from the back of the bike. Turns out I ran over a nail! Fortunately I always keep spare tires, and I was planning to replace them in the next 500-1000 miles anyhow. I was running late for drills as it was (of course. This stuff never happens when you've got time to kill). I pulled the wheel off and replaced the tire in record time... I then stared at the bike for a bit and decided I should just replace the front as well. Got everything back together and headed 90 miles to Ft. Indiantown Gap. Last half hour it rained... Maybe I should have left the front to do on Sunday... Long story short, I put new tires on.

11221 - 11240 of 15863 Posts