Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

11181 - 11200 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
i might check that out, its not a dating site is it?
it's an awesome site to 'meet up' with groups of people with the same interest. It cost nothing to join a group and become a member of the group you choose.

Trick is to find multiple riding groups, go on rides with them until you find the guys that are chill. There's laid back people, knee sliders, chopper dudes, sport touring, beginners, sport bike folks...etc...

Don't get discouraged if the first group you meet are a bunch of unfriendly uptight politically correct jerks (unless that's what your looking for) that was how my first group was, but then i tried other ones and met great friends that all joke about those A-holes.

There's all sorts of groups in Cali, that's where i am.

:eek:ccasion14: have fun !

·
Registered
214 Posts
it's an awesome site to 'meet up' with groups of people with the same interest. It cost nothing to join a group and become a member of the group you choose.

Trick is to find multiple riding groups, go on rides with them until you find the guys that are chill. There's laid back people, knee sliders, chopper dudes, sport touring, beginners, sport bike folks...etc...

Don't get discouraged if the first group you meet are a bunch of unfriendly uptight politically correct jerks (unless that's what your looking for) that was how my first group was, but then i tried other ones and met great friends that all joke about those A-holes.

There's all sorts of groups in Cali, that's where i am.

:eek:ccasion14: have fun !
Thanks alot I will register tonight after I go out for a night ride I like riding at night cause there are less cars on the road and I can practice taking turns faster and learn faster I have owned my sv for 4 days and rode 2.5 days so far and put 1200 miles under my belt my ultimate goal is to ride to Oregon where my best friend just got a 2004 r6 for 3200 dollars and he dont got anyone to ride with its like 380 miles I have not been able to ride more than 2 hours before my wrist gets tired/wrist pump.

Sent from my R800at using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
640 Posts
Got my new AGV Monva 1 piece suit, it's awesome. Great fit, GREAT price. Close out for $350 at motorcyclegear.com.

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
8,126 Posts
http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n582/mad8vskillz/sv clunk/
password: 2004sv650

i didn't, but my friend did. Now doing math on whether to fix, call insurance and claim, part out, racebike, sell as-is and have him fill in the missing money, etc. I can do math anywhere from $600 to $3k depending on parts source and whether I do labor myself.

11181 - 11200 of 15863 Posts