Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

11141 - 11160 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Took of stock rear set assemblies on both side :) Woodcrafts arriving on Tues.

Went over the whole bike with a torque wrench confirming everything is up to spec... Was surprised to find out in middle of mountain ride that my top fork clamps were just free rotating :eek:

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I winterized my 04 and put it in the basement ;) I still have my 05 to ride.

We (gpfan and I) winterized his and started to strip it for a winter make over.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I winterized my 04 and put it in the basement ;) I still have my 05 to ride.

We (gpfan and I) winterized his and started to strip it for a winter make over.
Did you get into your basement thru a walkout or bulkhead? If bulkhead, how'd you get it down there? Thx. 😀

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
"Missiles"
"Warp Drive?"
"Plaid?"
"submarine mode"

As for what I did to my bike today...I rode it...which always makes me happy. And I ordered a new RoadSmart 2 for the front. Tomorrow: Chain adjustment/lube and bike wash.
Thanks for the suggestions. My kids are pretty adamant that I use 'missiles.' So, I guess missiles it is!

Now if only I could find that stupid label maker...

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions. My kids are pretty adamant that I use 'missiles.' So, I guess missiles it is!
SCORE!!! :lmao:

I wish I could find the picture, but the 1st time I saw it in a non-comic or movie type setting, was on a Grand-Am Rolex GT series race-car at the 24 Hours of Daytona. The team had an unused button on the steering wheel labeled as such, and it was awesome. Good story right? You had to be there... ;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrr 😡I can't do anything to it today. It's still in the shop having new lights/ fender eliminator put on. It's warm, sunny, we won't too many more days like this!!! Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!! 😫

·
Registered
640 Posts
Got my ride back from the shop after a little nip and tuck, new Rizoma Zero 11 blinkers and tail eliminator kit.

·
Registered
245 Posts
On the SV650.
Cleaned the front brake pistons. Last week cleaned the entire fuel system.
Tomorrow recover the seats then deliver to new owner.
Still have the SV1000 and the XS11.

Unkle Crusty

11141 - 11160 of 15863 Posts