Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

10201 - 10220 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
look at sv650 in garage while I ran errands with family...so I shaved my head for first in protest

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
mounted Jameco and LeeValley magnets for speedo, removed snorkel, TPS adjustment, swapped to EBC HH pads.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Changed radiator and spark plugs. It took so long time because I was hungover as hell. 8 hours.
good grief. thats ridiculous.

finally got around to replacing the broken clutch stem and cable. she pulls like a monster now and it feels gooooood.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Tin foil? What?
Lining the inside of the turn signal housing w/ tin foil or aluminum tape, creates a mirror like effect(almost...) and provides you with a brighter blinker.

Like the headlight and brake lights... they're mirrored.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I did something this weekend I doubt occurs very often... I un-eliminated the rear fender. The Targa fender eliminator that came on the bike hadn't been wired up---so ugly as it is, at least I now have functional rear blinkers. Reinstalled the original mirrors, too. The owner did not include the stock bar end weights, though. I bet those aren't hard to find, though.

Swapped out the Suzuki Gel Seat in favor of the original, too.

Someday hopefully I'll get to 25 posts and will be able to post them up for sale. :)

10201 - 10220 of 15863 Posts