Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

9201 - 9220 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
today - new front/rear sprockets, new EK 520 gold drive chain to go wid the color scheme (chk ma profile for pics), cleaned air filter

yesterday - new spark plugs, oil and oil filter change

last tuesday - fork oil change & valve timing (at the local shop)

i know i know
doesn't quite qualify as "what did you do to your sv today,
but just thought i'd bring ya'll up to speed
i'll try and post daily

·
Registered
314 Posts
I rode today with the fiance' on the back. We went for some dinner...then the sun went down. It was fridgid on the way home! Im in florida but it was still cold!

·
Registered
830 Posts
This weekend. Sanded Upper race fairing & got it primed. Finished mounting lower. Played with some paint job ideas. Dry-Fit new windscreen.

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Painted and mounted the rear seat cowl I've had sitting on the shelf for the past six months. Also recovered the drivers seat with some fresh black marine grade vinyl. Looks nice and fresh. The stock seat cover had a few cracks in it from being in the Florida sun for the past three years.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
why not just drill the triple?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
the aftermarket triple has a better way to mount em?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm about a week and a half behind here, but got her back from the dealer with new shiny lowers, new rear wheel and tire, new brake pedal, new right turn signal, new right passenger peg, and touched up swing arm from when she was hit by a small dump truck while parked in the street around Thanksgiving

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
finished up the tail, other than plate mount

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Solid point, but how many malicious alcoholics wander the streets with pockets full of BBs?

Note to self: Safety wire oil filler cap.

9201 - 9220 of 15863 Posts