901 - 920 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Looks very good Mike!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Rode to work, perhaps I'll ride it back home later. I'll also take the bike back to my house. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Cleaned and lubed the chain. Installed the Buell pegs I bought from Morph. Swore at the little bolt that holds the shifter linkage. A lot. It made my knuckle bleed.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Dunno yet, I just finished up about 30 minutes ago. I'm heading out for a tour of western PA tomorrow, I'll be able to answer after that. (Rumor is, there's really good Hot Dogs in Johnstown. I must investigate.)

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Dunno yet, I just finished up about 30 minutes ago. I'm heading out for a tour of western PA tomorrow, I'll be able to answer after that. (Rumor is, there's really good Hot Dogs in Johnstown. I must investigate.)
Mmmmmm..... Hot dogs.

Oh. Buell pegs.

Post your thoughts on them later, I'm interested! :)

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
okay. We're also stopping in Laughlintown on the return trip for pie. Dutch Apple. Yum.

Oh, yeah. Pegs. Ask Coop what he thinks of them. He's been using them for a bit now. After sitting on his SV, I started thinking about a set for mine.

It's all his fault!

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Put the touring tires back on (on silver rims).

Put the DL650 handguards back on.

Put the CB antennae back on.

Moved the ground mount for the CB antennae.

Proceeded to strip the castle nut.

So here I am 5 days from leaving for Indy and my bike is out of comission, **** me.

I'll be at the shop doors at 9am tomorrow, this means I loose nearly 2 hours of shooting photos at the track.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i made a headlight bracket and a guage mount out of some diamond plate so I could get ride of the ugly fairing mount(i bought my bike used and it was missing the fairing) and ride it for the remainder of the season
from

to

not too bad at all for free, what do ya think? good enough for now

·
Chief Greeter
27,840 Posts
Went on my Sunday ride, was next to a 07 GSXR, told me he went down - saw the scrap marks on left fairing. I said "yeah it's going to happen, light turns green I take off. Didn't see him then he goes by me doing a standup wheelie.

As I was going through a canyon turn I got distracted and came close to going off the road. Made it home in one piece.

And on the way home I rode behind a Ferrari for a while, a red convertible with the glass hood, they sound sooo sweet!

901 - 920 of 15863 Posts