Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

9141 - 9160 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Didn't even get to see mine today, but for christmas for her I ordered a rear stand, tank pad, fender extender, front wheel bearings, and still looking into what tire to get and chin spoiler. Thinking about a 70 series front to fix the speedo, and an ebay chin + hours of bracket making.

·
Registered
510 Posts
changed out the front brake reservoir since i finally broke the mounting tab on the way to work, luckily the hose holds it just fine. maybe the plastic was more brittle since it was 26 degrees?

the old one was looking pretty bad for a long time so at least i had already bought a new one earlier this year. i was surprised how quick and easy this was to do.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Just obtained heated storage for my bikes! In a former rail station that requires keypad access and has a garage door entrance. All for the price of $40/month. Niiiice.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Just obtained heated storage for my bikes! In a former rail station that requires keypad access and has a garage door entrance. All for the price of $40/month. Niiiice.
Win. The equivalent down here would be in the neighborhood of $200/month.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
A graphic is always helpful PhillBert!

=

That's not a kissy face at the bike that's kissing himself in the mirror.

That's one big duckface!!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
started on a new subframe

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I finally installed a Leonardo Da Vinci exhaust on my bike after a month of riding with just the headers... :p

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
It fell off...:p

I didn't have a hanger and the way it was mounted was too far back, adding the fact that is a heavy exhaust too so it tear off at the weld.

The exhaust is intact and is getting fix to properly fit the bike and actually follow the lines of the subframe. The LV is just temporary but it depends how much I like it and the end one of the two will be sold.

I just rode for 10 mins and they both sound very similar, they're quiet.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
I finally installed a Leonardo Da Vinci exhaust on my bike after a month of riding with just the headers... :p
Neighbors must be very happy.

9141 - 9160 of 15863 Posts