Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

581 - 600 of 15863 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Had to let her go and say my goodbyes lastnight.Wife had enough and we have some medical bills that take presidence right now over the SV bill.I'm definitely not in the best of moods today!:'(
aw, that sucks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Had to let her go and say my goodbyes lastnight.Wife had enough and we have some medical bills that take presidence right now over the SV bill.I'm definitely not in the best of moods today!:'(
[email protected] Wives! Can't live with them and can't live without them!

Well look at the bright side, a little later down the road you can get a new Bike or a new Wife!;D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Finished putting on a Holeshot fender eliminator and cat eye blinkers last night, rode it today, will ride it about 500 miles tomorrow (at least that's the plan), which is why I added my rockin' awesome fanny pack to the rear seat.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Left her chained up all day, hell I've only been outside once to get my cell out of the car.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Installed Sargent seat and rode her around for a little while.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'll go thru the last week, not just today. Put a set of new Bridgestone Batllax BT016s, installed a Trail Tech Vapor, & ordered some graves rearsets.

·
Registered
608 Posts
It was actually yesterday, but I mounted my new Two Brothers Titanium M2 slip-on. Oh, and rode up and down the street (industrial area after work, don't worry LOL) with no muffler. Wow, didn't sound as obnoxious as I thought!

TBR really is top quality. Beautiful machining and finish, and the sound is to die for!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dropped bike while getting it down from center stand. Broke mirror. I found I could not even budge the bike an inch when trying to get it back up. My daughter came over and lifted it right up by herself. This is depressing. My back must be worse than I thought...

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Dropped bike while getting it down from center stand. Broke mirror. I found I could not even budge the bike an inch when trying to get it back up. My daughter came over and lifted it right up by herself. This is depressing. My back must be worse than I thought...
Ha, Rochester... awesome. I lived in Penfield for a summer and worked in the Fed building. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey ASC. I thought I was going to drop someone else's bike at the MSF course in August, but noooooooo. Tried riding off the stand; it seems safer that way.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Replaced my headlight bulb after the hi-beam went out. Upgraded to a Sylvania Silverstar which is indeed nice and bright.

581 - 600 of 15863 Posts