Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

461 - 480 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Today, I arrived home at about 5 past midnight after riding to the SV650.org annual rideout, 1050 miles :fiddy: About 400 of those in the rain :p Today, I'm giving it time off for good behaviour, though I need to take the tent and gear off the back and give the poor beast a wash. Worth every mile though.
There's 1050 miles to ride over there? Were you going in circles? ;D

Sorry.... had to give you s--t. :p

·
Registered
358 Posts
This last weekend I did the TPS adjustment after getting ****** off at the way my sv650n was acting at low speeds. It's amazing the difference a small adjustment can make in this, the bike really does feel completely different. Later that night around midnight I got bored and rode about 40 miles through downtown Reno, was out for over an hour or so. **** that ride felt so good, it was the absolute perfect weather for riding and it being so late there was no traffic.

·
Registered
44 Posts
DIY TRE mod

Fixed my FI light by finally installing the 10K ohm resistor for the PAIR removal

Borrowed a friends laptop too look at the PCIII map. I figured something with the PCIII must be causing the surging at 2-3K RPM. Found the setting at 2250 RPM with throttle position of 2 was -75! Freaking -75!

Bike runs a lot better after todays mods.

Although it hated the 105 degree weather. Spat up some coolant after shutdown.

·
Registered
98 Posts
just finished painting a black sv. it took me 5 days to complete this project!

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I petted it gently then whipped that b!tch to work, Yeeehaw.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Monday -- i put my bike back together (had track plastics on) so I can ride to work... installed a new fender eliminator -- used the home depot style one suggested by one of the members here --- looks pretty **** good...
Tuesday -- rode to work
Wednesday -- rode to work...

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
just finished re building my clutch.

after I low sided it and burned out my clutch riding it in 3rd gear about 15 miles ~_~

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Rode it to work this morning. Wow is it a completely different ride compared to my usual ride to work on the XT :) Then I'm meeting the husband after work to load it onto the trailer to go play at Barber tomorrow :D

461 - 480 of 15863 Posts