Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

4161 - 4180 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Whats with the lack of humor around here?? Does noone else bust their friends balls? Besides eddiemon should be proud that he deserves his very own thread. I don't understand why everyone is being uptight about this....Just relax and be happy! :)

·
Chief Greeter
27,854 Posts
Eddie, It's not just this thread. I've been trying to communicate you're a living, breathing threadjack. Seriously, count the number of posts you have in this thread and how many of those are of you doing anything to your bike, which is explicitly the purpose of the thread. I don't care about occasional threadjacks or off-topics; I even really like your posts...but not the constant, blatant lack of context. 95% of your posts in this thread should be in a "...with your SV" thread. There is a pretty big difference.
I thought you said you unsubcribed. :D

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Subscribing so I can say what I've done to my SV today.

Today I cleaned the chain a bit and lubed it. Thats it.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Test-fit some parts of my custom exhaust. Had to strip the tail plastics to see what real estate is available on the subframe. Lost a screw in the process and I'm not sure if it's lost in the bike or the garage. :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
So I'm guessing you want a shorter hose? The shorter hose is what is on mine and I wish that mine was a tad longer. I may just make a bracket to put it where the battey was since I already made a new bracket to move the battery up to clear my previous GSX-R shock. Having it closer so can adjust it easier while on the move is going to be great.
yeah, i want the hose a little bit shorter, so i will be able to mount it right behind the passenger peg.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Moved my Penske reservoir from the left passenger peg area to under the seat. I already had a hacked up battery box and I made a new battery bracket to clear the reservoir on my 07 GSX-R 600 shock. So I decided that it was a great place to mount the reservoir after a few people on here said they liked mounting theirs in that spot. It can now be adjusted while going down the road and it looks proper too. Now if I upgrade to a 8987 reservoir this is the perfect place to put a tri-lobe adjuster knob on the high speed adjuster.

I just need to get the hose shortened and a 90 put at the inlet of the reservoir to make it that much better. The hose coming outside the subframe is the only thing I don't like about it, but I can't even tell its there while I'm on the bike.

I like that. I'll have to also try that if I don't like it under the passenger peg mount.

·
Chief Greeter
27,854 Posts
http://www.ocmoto.com/index.php?topic=17392.msg273332;topicseen#new

That's what I did earlier today. ;)

The Intimidators are in!

I only took a couple of pictures:

That was the oil from the fork, it was almost at the 490 mark. And cutting the spacer.

Forgot to take a picture of the bike with the forks off. :D

fork oil = 490, oil level = 92, used a straw marked at 92 to set level.

Going to test ride it Sunday!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I only added some decals to the track bike today. I'm still waiting on my SVRider.com stickers (*pokes Stew*)

It's also waiting to be picked up and taken to NHMS where I will actually get to ride it for the first time. I CANNOT WAIT TO RIDE THIS BIKE!!

What bodywork is that? Looks great!
ac

4161 - 4180 of 15863 Posts