Ordered a seat cowl

Next order or business:
Fender eliminator
Oil and filter change
Adjust seat height(?)

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Did flush mount front signals on Davin's SVS the other day. They "repaired" the tip-over broken bits very nicely for about $20.

a.s.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Put on a OEM fender eliminator...... I was going to take photo's and do a write up about it....but I took the first pic of it before I did anything....and before I knew it the dang thing was installed and I hadn't taken any pictures along the way! DOH! So if you are thinking of going that route...the Suzuki FE....by all means do it....it looks good and was easy as pie to install. Next up are the new Bikemaster Daytona handlebars.....

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Thought I was gonna change my tires, but wound up in other garage projects, but..
Bought some parts to:
- install split air horn
- paint undertray for fender eliminator kit

Split the air horn and epoxied in the hose barb, so will likely install the air horn and swap tires tomorrow.

May or may not get to the undertail..

·
Registered
4 Posts
went to lowes and picked up some nylon spacers for a very inexpensive tank riser mod and removed the snorkel. changed the oil to full synthetic royal purple. Runs like a different bike now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i fitted me new chain...;Dready for a ride to weston with a few mates...but it p---ed down for the rest of the afternoon/evening..:mad:...and its still raing now!:mad:!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I popped my master fuse and had to coast into a parking lot.......BOOO

341 - 360 of 15863 Posts