Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

3341 - 3360 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
17weight oil, emulators, set up for my weight and riding style by my local suspension guru martin. Oh and tried my hand at spraypainting... the centre fairing panel is now black and looks pretty good if you ask me!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Changed out fork oil in the 07SVS.....strangest thing though, the oil in one fork was almost a cloudy grey and the other fork oil was pink.:rolleyes:

I'm really glad that I planned to upgrade and checked.....but now I'm still left wondering....what caused that :dontknow:

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Changed out fork oil in the 07SVS.....strangest thing though, the oil in one fork was almost a cloudy grey and the other fork oil was pink.:rolleyes:

I'm really glad that I planned to upgrade and checked.....but now I'm still left wondering....what caused that :dontknow:
Previous owner could have put different weight oil in the 2 forks to tune the damping. Or just topped up one fork with a different brand after doing something like replacing fork seals.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
This thread is a catch all for topics that could more easily be found with the crappy search function on the site....why won't it die? I'm the 3359th post....ridiculous!
That's because we like it. Although now that the weather is getting better in most places, hopefully the frequency of the "I rode it" posts will begin to diminish.

BTW, my father lives on Fairchild (Graham) Rd, just about 1 mile east of Stow HS. I go there at least once a month when I see my kids. I grew up in Kent. Howdy neighbor!

3341 - 3360 of 15863 Posts