Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2961 - 2980 of 15863 Posts

·
Chief Greeter
27,829 Posts
Rode to the beach this morning, stopped at the Honda dealer on the way back seeing if they had a Fury bike there. I was told the first weekend of May they will have one for display, this place does the sales and service for the majority of Orange County cities police bikes. Will take pictures when the Fury is there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Put on a passenger peg delete exhaust bracket that blair sells, A+ quality!

*ponders* I need to get some pics of my bike on here soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rode to work. Came home to find my Cogent Dynamics shock sitting on the door step. Installed it, can't wait for the ride to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
rode it to school and around town today. i washed it too since it got shat on by some birds last night. shined her up with some plexus. i am very happy with the results from using plexus, we use it at my work and it's tough to tell how much of a shine it adds because the bikes are already brand new. but it really helped pop the silver on my 6 year old SV. great product!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I Took it on the maiden voyage!!!:vroom: First around my neighborhood and then to the inspection station, then back to work:( , and then home;D It was my first time riding on the street and I don't ever want to get back in my car again!

·
Premium Member
4,837 Posts
Cleaned up the rear wheel.
Checked rear wheel alignment.
Tried to figure out how the rear fender comes out and how much of a hole it will leave.

·
Registered
375 Posts
-throttle body sync
-new pair of PP 2CT's
-15/47 Steel sprockets and 525 Xring chain

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Install blue pazzo levers with the gold adjuster and also installed dominator headlights with the windscreen....I can't believe it was too easy....I didn't needed anything to mount the lights and screen....they just screw right up lol

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
I have not. I'll be stopping there on my way home today. I don't want to seem pushy to them, but I'd like to have it done by the rally.
Wondered what could possibly be left unchanged on ASCS's bike since everything but the motor has been swapped out:p

OKay...I looked at my bikes and decided to wait an install my MotoSliders for the 07 today instead of last night. Thanks to SV_Racing_Parts...they were ordered this week...and made it to my house last night with plenty of time to spare for installation before the track!

2961 - 2980 of 15863 Posts