Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2941 - 2960 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wish i could post fricking picture so i could show the riding i have been doing! Snap you should start riding with shoes! that way you dont bust up your feet

·
Registered
33 Posts
dont hate on the anklet, it holds sentimental value. the tongue of a boat trailer fell on the foot. the holes are four inches apart from the u-bolt holding the jury rigged jack on the trailer frame. one thru toe meat the other thru the top of my foot. definitely the gnarliest wound i've had in awhile. by far the most pain ive ever experienced.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Had a Eventful day today. the bad i dont even WANT to get started with. but the good is fracking awesome! Funny story actually.

*ahem* So I head over to my uncles to work out in his basement, well when i get there i see a white box that looked oddly familiar... got a closer look, and low and behold its a fricken scorpion box. so im a little confused at this point. ??? anyways im thinkin it might be some pipes for my cousins cafe race style bike. but my uncle walks in the room with a GIANT grin on his face. well i ask him what the box is for. and replies "Its your new exhaust" Im REALLY confused at this point! so im thinking hes joking, but hes not. hands me the invoice and low and behold its for a SV. I guess a little help goes a long way! (Helped him remodel my cousin's house) So im stoked beyond all belief.

Ok now that ive bored you with this story... how do i break it to Blair that I dont need to order a M4 anymore? hrm oh well

·
Registered
219 Posts
dont hate on the anklet, it holds sentimental value. the tongue of a boat trailer fell on the foot. the holes are four inches apart from the u-bolt holding the jury rigged jack on the trailer frame. one thru toe meat the other thru the top of my foot. definitely the gnarliest wound i've had in awhile. by far the most pain ive ever experienced.
Wasnt hatin, dont worry! snap that sucks. sorry about that sounds like it was a slow and painful injury. like you saw it all in slow motion or something. i was just bored so dont think im a hater!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Rode the bike to school tonight. The ride home was a bit chilly. 46 degrees, going 45mph down the road, my legs got a bit cold.

Was thinking about taking the bike to school tomorrow, then having the entire afternoon to go ride, but now I have to go to work straight from school, so I think I'm just gonna take the cage tomorrow since it's gonna be about 35 degrees here when I leave home in the morning. Oh well. I'll get some time on it this weekend for sure!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
i rode down to help my bro work on his volkswagen, then up to the gas station to fill 'er up. when i got home, i realized my SV had been shat on by the little things with wings from the sky. awesome.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Put on my scorpion exhaust... and its really loud lol took it for the first ride this year with the new bars and mirrors. all i can say is its a new bike

·
Registered
395 Posts
My guard/hugger and tail tidy arrived yesterday, just waiting for some "spare" time to get em' on. Hopefully I get em' on before the B-DUBS thing near my house on Saturday. My bike is stock and this will be my first "mods" so to speak.

2941 - 2960 of 15863 Posts