Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2841 - 2860 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
And if you need a belly pan, I have a spare 03 sitting in the basement. I am not going to use it :).
I'll take it! PM sent

·
Registered
175 Posts
Did the bike sit all winter? Maybe a mouse built a nest in there after the service?
The way that stuff was in there, I doubt it was in there this winter. Some of the hay (Bottom and outside layer) was caked on there. In my opinion, that isn't a few months of sitting.. But hey... Bike should run like a champ after the filter change :(.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Hard wired the gps mount.

Installed a LED voltage gauge.

Quick suspension adjustment, rebound and preload up front.

Quick clutch cable adjustment.

Road to work.

·
Registered
28 Posts
oil change, and i cleaned it for the first time in 4 months, twas nasty looking

·
Registered
103 Posts
replaced the subframe on sunday, oil change, right rearset, installed painted fenders and chin spoiler and diy clutch lever monday. picking up master cylinder parts in the morning. i love working on my bike

·
Registered
74 Posts
Found out this morning the front harness is on backorder and the bike should be finished by the 20th.

Welp, Besides the long wait atleast I have a date now :p

·
Registered
358 Posts
Tried to set it on fire.
You must not have succeeded?

I rode to the HD shop, they didnt have any textile type pants. So I went to a local Mom and Pop shop and got prices on a few styles. They want about $130 for a pair of waterproof cordura riding pants. I think that is a bit too much.

Then I went for a 60 mile ride, a little chilly, it is only 40 here. It was fun tho.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Tried to set it on fire.
I cleaned mine up and made it look like it was on fire! Some WD sprayed on the motor, tooth brush and rag did the trick. Washed the bike sprayed it down, wipe it off, turned it on let it smoke for a while. Lubed the chain and wiped it down. Now I'm going to pull the air box off and see if the plates open all the way after the R6 throttle tube install. Boredom makes you do stupid ish.

2841 - 2860 of 15863 Posts