Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2781 - 2800 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Been riding my bike around today, Yay it's Stinkin Sunny for once in the WA. About stinkin time since it snowed the last couple days here along with pooring rain!

sorry cant post pic.s cause im too new a member to post em

·
Registered
522 Posts
Took off the front forks to send to Rick at Cogent Dynamics.

·
Registered
835 Posts
tried out the new Hero wide cam on it today in various positions to see how it all came out. I like it. me likes a lot , just wish it had been cheaper in price.

·
Registered
265 Posts
installed a 14T front sprocket. then went for a super-wheelie-happy-fun-time ride.

i ordered from sprocketcenter.com last friday. i actually ordered an AFAM. they called me tuesday to say it was out of stock, but they had the Drive Systems brand. i said that was fine so they refunded me the difference of $6 and shipped it out that same day. it was in the mailbox when i got home today. so i'm very impressed with them and their customer service. nice people. i'll definitely order from them again when i need something else drive-train related. total cost for sprocket and shipping was $24.90, by the way. great deal for the performance gain i got.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Been riding my bike around today, Yay it's Stinkin Sunny for once in the WA. About stinkin time since it snowed the last couple days here along with pooring rain!

sorry cant post pic.s cause im too new a member to post em
You should be able to post pics if you have a photobucket.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Put a coat of bondo on my seat cowl and did a bit of sanding, but need to get a power sander before I go much further with the project.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Havent done it yet, but im gonna put tank spacers in make the final bracket for my new light and wash that baby gooood :p

·
Chief Greeter
27,830 Posts
Went to Ducati / Triumph in Brea, Eric Bostrom was there.

The owner was doing fly bys in his plane, lol.

And the Ducati / Triumph girls were there! ;)

They were wearing high heels also. ;D I did win a hat, t-shirt and moto movie ticket on one raffle.

2781 - 2800 of 15863 Posts