Smaller Brighter blinkers
Shaved a ton off my seat (im not tall)
Replaced 1up seat w/a cowl
eliminated my fender with some brackets from home depot and a drill

·
Chief Greeter
27,829 Posts
Happy April Fool's Day!

Today I rode with a few ocmoto peeps around Santiago Canyon and Live Oak Canyon, cruising thru some of the back roads.

At Cooks Corner.

O'Neill Park Campground off Live Oak.

This is the corner of Hunky Dory and Oakie Doakie, lol. :D

There was a group shot and a video, when that gets posted I will put in the link. ;)

As we were going north on Santiago a fire truck was coming behind us, as we turned on one of the back roads we pulled off and it passed us. When we continued there was a biker down on the road, not sure what happened. We were able to sneak around the fire truck and continue...

After I got home, I had to get a couple of keys made, and on returning there was a big accident that involved 5-6 cars. Wow just minutes from both of the accidents!

Here is the group shot:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Put a OEM seat cowl on my bike, took it off then slotted the crap out of the latch bracket so i could get it to fit right!

Oh and im trying to find paint to match the Sonoma Red paint so i can paint the blitz headlight ive had for like 10 months, such a PITA!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I somehow allowed the bike to fall over while washing it... sort of caught it, only broke the tip of the shifter off (quick bolt fix) and the tip of the clutch lever. Oh well... worse things have happened I guess. At least I got to shorten the clutch lever to an awesome 3-finger length!

·
Registered
127 Posts
My living room is full of boxes of SV stuff for my recent re-acquisition. Frame sliders, Givi rack for a top box, F-16 windscreen; I'm waiting on tires (Pilot Road 2's) and Bikemaster Supersport mirrors that should get here today or tomorrow.

Sunday will be a bolt-on day. Next up on the list are braided stainless brake lines - then possibly some new boingers.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Took it for the first good ride of the year. ;D Put on about 45 miles, found out that the mirrors dont vibrate nearly as much as I thought they would.

New fork springs and GSXR shock= AWESOME!!!! :eek:

Feels good to finally get it back on the road.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got it ready to put the blitz light on WOO HOO!!! It looks so so soooo sexy on there even mocked up on the front.;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Still waiting on the front Harness :(

But besides that, Got the order confirmation for the Icon Airframe helmet I ordered in XL from Forward Motion

"Your order for the Extra Small has been shipped!"

WTF!? Sadface, Even after double checking every bit of the order to make sure it was in Extra Large.

Welp, Here I go to talk with Customer Service :(

EDIT:
Wow, Epic customer service. Just got a call a few minutes ago with a response from my email. Turns out it was a glitch and they sent out an extra small. They did a quick cancel of the shipment and are sending me an XL tonight o_O

Thats quickass service

·
Registered
895 Posts
Finished my winter projects.
wiring terminal
new FIAMM horn
Heated grips
chain, sprockets, rear pads
painted the rear wheel.
Gave it all the first good shakedown tonight, Feels good and sounds great!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I built my battery box and undertail for my gen 1 track bike. Its getting close to done, I can't freakin wait to get it to the track!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
just installed new speedometer rotor. now i have working speedometer. i also lubed the chain.

2741 - 2760 of 15863 Posts